Pages

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Beauty Haul

Sunday, 15 March 2015
EmmasBeginning Beauty Haul
(top nail polish Ladylike; bottom polish Lilcaism)

I was only going to the store for another bottle of Soap & Glory’s Calm One Calm All Bubbling Bath Soak (which I’ve previously raved about here) but, me being me, I needed to peruse the beauty aisles and ended up with a couple of extra goodies!

As I walked past the nail polishes and magazines I decided to treat myself to a bit of a spa night (I was there to buy bubble bath after all!).

Of course I can never pick just one nail polish (they’ve SO many to choose from), this time I was torn between two gorgeous Essie nail polishes, Lilacism and Ladylike. Since they were on sale, and I’m not the best at making up my mind, I did the only practical thing to do; I bought both (okay maybe that wasn’t the only practically thing to do).

Then I added the latest issue of Marie Claire with Margot Robbie on the cover to my basket. I think she is absolutely stunning!

I left the store feeling fairly satisfied and ready to enjoy my little spa night. :)

It’s funny how you can enter a drugstore intending to buy one item and end up leaving with a basket full of things; at least that’s how it usually goes for me! Whoever designed the layout of those stores really new what they were doing!

Do you ever go to a store to buy something specific and end up leaving with more than you intended? If you do, what are the little tidbits that you tend to add to your basket? I’m curious!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014