Pages

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Fresh Flowers

Sunday, 15 February 2015


Ohhh Sunday.
The day meant for rest and relaxation.
And what better way to relax than looking at pictures of beautiful fresh flowers?

I always love fresh flowers. Somehow though I appreciate them even more at this time of year. Against a backdrop of snow covered lawns they manage to look particularly crisp and fresh.



They bring so much colour and life into the cold tiered rooms of winter. I think that’s why I love them so much.

After Valentines Day I always think that spring weather is just around the corner. However it’s usually still months away, but bringing some fresh flowers indoors makes waiting so much easier.


Hope you had a lovely weekend.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014