Pages

Saturday, 2 August 2014

Sing Along Songs- What's on my iPod

Saturday, 2 August 2014


I thought it would be fun to share some of my current favourite songs that I love to sing along to. Everytime I hear these a smile comes to my face and I have so much fun joining into the chorus whether the song is happy or sad haha!

I’ve done my best to include links to all the songs so you can have a listen too :)

Lorde - Ribs (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)




Sam Smith - Stay With Me




Milky Chance - Stolen Dance (Album Version)





Vance Joy - 'Riptide' Official Video




Ariana Grande - Break Free feat. Zedd (Audio)




Lana Del Rey- Florida Kilos (it is #14 here )

Sylvan Esso - Coffee (Official Music Video)




Sylvan Esso - Uncatena (it's #5 here )

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014