Pages

Sunday, 3 August 2014

My Week In Manicures

Sunday, 3 August 2014




For those who may not know I love to paint my nails. I find that a fresh coat of polish can be an instant mood booster and nothing feels better than finding the perfect shade to suit your mood. I believe that the colour I choose to paint my nails can reveal a lot about how I’m feeling (cheesy I know), so with that in mind I thought it would be interesting to share my latest nail polish picks.

I realize that (bright colours aside)  my nails would be considered fairly conservative and boring, but I’m working on that. Slow and steady wins the race….at least that’s what they told me…..


Revlon Nail Enamel- 580 Eclectic



Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss- 145 Lav-endure


Revlon Nail Enamel- 280 Bubbly


Essie Nail Lacquer- Cocktail Bling

:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014