Pages

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

In The Nude- Lipstick Love

Wednesday, 6 August 2014



Okay questionable titles aside...

Rarely do I pop into a drugstore and miss the makeup aisle. On a recent trip down arguably one of my favourite aisles, I spotted the L’oreal Collection Privee, which includes beauty products designed by celebrities. I decided that my skin tone was most similar to  that of the fair Julianne Moore’s (even though I do not look anything like her haha!). I picked up her lipstick appropriately named  Julianne’s Nude.

It wasn’t until I got home that I realized just how much I loved this shade. I have never been a huge fan of nude lipsticks because I could never find one that didn’t wash me out or just suited me in general. Now I find myself reaching for this nude on an almost daily basis. I am obsessed!

Since this day I have been on the hunt for more like it. I have now added the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Pink In The Afternoon which is a similar but more pink-less nude colour.

I know that I’m definitely missing some real lipstick gems so if you have any suggestions please let me know!

:)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014