Pages

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Warm Mugs and Hugs

Wednesday, 23 July 2014



I am sitting down with some hot chocolate in hand ready to do something a bit different, sharing some of my current worries.

To be honest I’m at a weird time in my life. This is my last summer before I transition off to a university that's a thousand kilometers away from home and so many questions keep swirling around in my mind….

Did I pick the right…. residence?....scheduled?....program?....university?
Am I going to….fit in?....like it?....have any friends?
Am I ready?

Sometimes the prospect of all this change excites me and others scares me to death...

Then I try to remember that I’m over thinking things… that worrying about something isn’t going to solve anything...I will never know untill I try and it’s not the end of the world if I don’t like it either. There are endless twist and turns in life and there is no one single path.

And in the mean time, I can look forward to all the things I still have planned for this summer and enjoy every moment!

Sometimes we all need a warm hug on a cold day, even if it’s the middle of summer! and thats ok :)


(haha my attempt at posing with a mug!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014