Pages

Sunday, 20 July 2014

Summer Foundation Essentials

Sunday, 20 July 2014


This summer I’ve noticed that I seem to have formed a group of products that I would crown my summer foundation essentials. In the summer I want great coverage with a light weight feel and these products help me acheive just that.

1.
On days when my skin is very uneven/dry or if I know it will be so hot oudtside that my makeup will slide right off my face the second I walk out the door I like to use a primer. I’ve found that the  Arbonne Makeup Primer works well with my skin.

2.
Next I squirt a small drop of foundation onto the back of my hand and then dap two dots onto my forehead,  one on my nose, two on each cheek and one on my chin and blend. I love Lancome’s Teint Miracle Foundation because it gives the skin a glowy effect and the SPF 15 is perfect for summer.

3.
Then I cover up any red spots with  the green corrector in the Lise Watier Portfolio Correctors. Followed by Lancome’s Teint Miracle Pen Concealer to blend it into my skin. However if my skin is not so bad I may just use the concealer pen or no concealer at all.

4.
Lastly I use a fluffy Ecotools brush to ligthly dust  Maybelline’s Dream Wonder Powder on my forhead, down my nose and on my chin.

What are your go to summer foundation products or do you bother with foundation at all in the summer?

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014