Pages

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

LUSH haul!

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Today I will be sharing my first ever LUSH haul. You may be thinking “first ever LUSH haul on my blog,” (if you’re not then I apologize for assuming what you may be thinking.) however, this really is my first ever LUSH haul.



Now that I have said “LUSH haul” so many times that you may never want to read these words again, I will share with you what I’ve picked up!




From Left to Right: Big Blue,  A French Kiss, Green,  Amandopondo, Blackberry


Bubble Bars:









Bath Bombs:




I hope you enjoyed my first ever LUSH haul! The first time you go to Lush can be kinda overwhelming so if you have any suggestions/tips or tricks please let me know :)

Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014