Pages

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Liebster X2

Sunday, 27 July 2014
I have recently been nominated by the lovely Jane Aliesina of be fearless (here) to do the Liebster Award Tag! This is my second time completing this tag you can read my first one (here). For that reason though I have decided to only answer the questions and not nominate any new bloggers for the award but be sure to check out everyone Jane nominated and everyone I nominated in my last Liebster award post!

On to the questions!!!

1. What is your favourite time of the year and why?
It seems that as one season is ending the upcoming season is always my favourite. So right now I would say Fall and Winter….but ask me mid February and I would be saying Spring and Summer haha!

2. What made you start blogging?
I have always loved watching beauty/fashion/lifestyle type videos on youtube and reading those types of blogs. I finally decided to start writing my own blog when I felt like I did not have enough going on in my life and this would be a fun thing to do!  

3. Who inspires you ( in any way, e.g. to be a better person, style inspirations, do things that you never thought of)?
There are so many people, real and  fictional, that I find inspiring. However I think at the top of my list would be my mother, as cheesy as that is :)  

4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time I like to blog, read blogs, go on twitter, watch youtube videos, watch shows/movies on Netflix…..and basically spend a whole lot of time on my computer! haha I do also like reading books, walking my dog and going swimming though :)

5. Where was your most memorable holiday?
It would either be going to Maine with my Mom or going to Mexico with my Mom. (If you haven’t already guessed, I spend a lot of time with my Mom).

6. Do you have any siblings?
Yup, I have an older brother and sister.

7. Are you a cook it yourself or a takeaway person?
I would love to say that I’m a cook it “yourself” but that would be, unfortunately, a lie. I’m the queen of take aways.  

8. If you could be an animal, which one would you be?
I would like to fly like a bird, or swim like a fish, or run really fast like a cheetah.

9. How many languages do you speak?
I speak English (hopefully), French fairly well and sort of, but not really, Spanish.
 
10. Any plans for this summer vacation?
Some but I’m not much of a planer.

11. Have you skydived? If not, would you?
No, definitely not! haha. I have a fear of heights (I actually did a post on this here) and hate the feeling of falling so I do not think I will be partaking in this activity any time soon!

I would like to thank Jane once again for nominating me you asked great questions and I had so much fun answering them!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014