Pages

Thursday, 3 July 2014

Haul: Forever 21/ American Apparel/ Topshop

Thursday, 3 July 2014





Prior to this haul I could not say that I owned anything in the way of a high waisted skirt or crop top. Can you believe it? They seem to be the summer essentials!

Floral Skirt - American Apparel
White Crop Top - American Apparel

Navy Blue Skirt - Forever 21


Loose White Crop Top - Forever 21
I bought this second white crop top thinking that it was more casual and would go well with high waisted shorts. Also I thought it would be cooler on those super hot Summer days!


Black Dress - Topshop
I did not origanly set out to find a great conservative black dress for any occasion...but I think I found it haha.

I hope you had a lovely June and the July will be even better!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014