Pages

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Review: China Glaze City Flourish Collection

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Recently it has been cloudy, dull and rainy where I live. To be honest the weather has been getting to me, so to cheer myself up a bit I decided to paint my nails…. and while I was at it a little review :)



Quite some time ago I picked up the China Glaze City Flourish Collection Peonies & Park Ave set. I love the colours and think that this set has a good mix of bright/pale and warm/cool. As for the polish itself, I found it to be a little runnier than I would have liked but it only took a little getting used too.

from left to right: Peonies & Park Ave, Petal To The Metal, Spring In My Step
(I know my nails don't look great. I painted them to see the colour more than anything else.)
from left to right: At Vase Value, Lotus Begin, In A Lilly Bit



My favourite colour is Spring In My Step (although I also love In a Lilly Bit) and decided to paint my rest of nails using this polish. Overall I think this is a great set to add to any nail polish collection and perfect for spring/summer.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014