Pages

Sunday, 29 June 2014

June Favourites

Sunday, 29 June 2014


I can’t believe it’s June already. It has been a pretty busy month for me finishing exams and finally graduating (congratulations to everyone who was/is in the same boat)!

This month I decided to shake things up a little bit. I’m branching out, including not only beauty favourites but other aspects of my life that I have been enjoying as well :)

Favourite Beauty Product: China Glaze City Flourish Nail Polish Collection
This will not come as a suprise to anyone who has been reading my blog lately! I did an entire post on the collection here.


Favourite Fashion Item: Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag
This is another item that won't be too surprising as I’ve mentioned it before here. I’ve been using this almost everyday, it holds just what I need and nothing more :)


Favourite Book: Wuthering Heights
This was a pretty intense read to say the least.


Favourite Night Out: Dinner and a Movie
I know dinner and a movie may sound pretty typical haha. Not too long ago I went out for dinner with my Mom and my brother to a great neighbourhood place and then went to see The Fault In Our Stars...as cheesy as it sounds I had a great time!



 :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014