Pages

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Favourite Summer Movies

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

I’ve been day dreaming of Summer and thought it might be fun to share some of my favourite Summer movies. These movies do not necessarily revolve around Summer. The movies in this list do however, remind me of Summer or I find that I find that I watch them most often in the Summer.


(This image found here.)

In no particular order…

1. Mean Girls
2. The Notebook
3. Footloose (1984 version)
4. Hairspray (2007)
5. The Spider-Man Movies ( with Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire)
6. The Bourne Movies
7. Back to the Future
8. Grease (1978)
9. Almost Famous
10. 17 Again
13. Ferris Buellers Day Off
14. The Pirates of The Caribbean Movies

I know I have missed some so let me know what your favourite Summer movies are!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014