Pages

Friday, 14 March 2014

Would You Rather Beauty Edition pt.2

Friday, 14 March 2014

This is part 2 of my Would You Rather Beauty Edition Tag. To read part one click here.
For part 2 I am doing the version I found on Obey Ray. :)


1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
Messy hair and nice makeup for sure!


2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

Shave my eyebrows...I think I could try to somehow pencil in some eyebrows but for me there is no faking lashes!


4. Would you rather wear the  lip gloss/lip liner look or an 80s perm?
Lip gloss/lip liner look...as long as I could make it look subtle haha :)

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush...I feel like this would fade/become way less noticeable sooner than a foundation line.

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts...I feel like I pull off more of the sportier look ;)

7. Would you rather have a bad orangey spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
Really weird tan lines that can’t be covered...I would feel too self-conscious with an orangey spray tan because I would think that other people would think that I think it looks good :(

8. Would your rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair colour...If I was allowed to go the salon and change it, if not bad hair cut.

9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
Twitter...although, I'm only on twitter (@emmawblogs), there are way too many youtubers/videos I would miss.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Using makeup brushes...my core beauty products like concealer and foundation I can apply with my fingers and  I could get used to cream blushes but I could never replace mascara haha :)

I hope you enjoyed reading through my answers...like last time I tag anyone who might want to do this tag (it’s really fun!) and let me know if you decide to so I can check it out 
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014