Pages

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Would You Rather Beauty Edition pt.1

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

I have seen a couple of different versions of this tag floating around and have come across two that I like. Seeing as I am terrible at making up my mind I decided to make this a two part tag!


Today I will be doing the version on willsingformakeup here.



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Lose all my palettes and eyeshadows…I would feel like my look would be incomplete without mascara!


2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again...I have had long hair and short hair and short definitely did not suit me. Also I'm not sure why but I feel like it would stop growing at a certain length, right?

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink...I love coral and I think it’s so pretty but if I'm being honest with myself pink looks better with my skin tone.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
If I could only spend it on makeup or clothes I would buy makeup. I feel like I could by so much more make up than clothes with $1000. Also I've a harder time letting my self buy expensive makeup over expensive clothes (I think it's because clothes are more of a necessity and expensive ones tend to last longer). So spending the money on makeup would be a nice treat. :)
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner... I feel like it would be a lot easier to apply and I could find like a brown shade of lipstick.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora for sure...I like the variety and the opportunity to try different brands :)

7. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in the Summer…I have to wear a heavy coat in the winter regardless of how warm my clothes are…so I would basically just be wearing jeans and a shirt which wouldn’t be to bad.

8. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright/light nails...I don't think I could pull off dark nails in the middle of summer.

9.  Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
My favourite lip product...As I said earlier my look would not be complete without mascara :)

10. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail...I love messy buns but I can never figure out how to get them just right...I know that sounds really weird as they are meant to be messy haha.

11. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never paint my nails…As much as I love nail polish I feel that lip gloss is more important to finishing off a look.

12. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in...I would look like an Alien without at least something there!

13. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish...Make up does so much more for me :)

I had so much fun doing this tag. I tag everyone...let me know if you do it so I can see your answers!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014