Pages

Friday, 7 March 2014

Spring :)

Friday, 7 March 2014
On my walk today I could feel that Spring was (finally) in the air!


EmmasBeginning Spring

EmmasBeginning Fresh Flowers



I love going for walks in the Spring. I find watching the trees bloom and flowers blossom so magical. This season always brings with it a sense of rejuvenation and rebirth which is so uplifting. Today was the perfect way to end my week of March Madness. I had so much fun with all the post :) It definitely put me in the blogging mood and kept my momentum going. However, just because it’s over doesn’t mean I am ;). I will be going back to more of my regular posting schedule starting tomorrow (roughly 3x per weeks). I hope you have enjoyed March Madness as much as I have and that the rest of March will be fantastic for all of us!

What are you most looking forward to this march?



:)

P.S. The poll for April’s challenge week is now up on the left, so don’t forget to vote!   

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014