Pages

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day/ Lips Of The Day

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Hi all, today I am doing my first ever outfit of the day!


It may be the second day of March and everyone is thinking of spring, but where I am it’s cold, cold, cold and snowy! So today I thought I would go against the seemingly endless flow of spring photos and decided to go with a more fall/winter look :) I wore a dusty red top, a darker lip and skinny jeans.

EmmasBeginning OOTD Anthropologie
EmmasBeginning Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude

TOP: The Pleated Peplum Pullover from Saturday/Sunday, purchased it from Anthropologie.


LIPS: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude (I have also included this lipstick in a more recent post here!)

Today was the second day of March Madness...don't forget to suggest what April's challenge week's name should be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014