Pages

Sunday, 9 March 2014

Haul: Spring Nail Polishes

Sunday, 9 March 2014

Given my last post it's probably fairly obvious that I have been swept away by Spring. So it may not come as a surprise that I could not resist picking up these polishes. Too me these are the  quintessential  Spring colours and I can not wait to try them out.



From Left To Right: Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant polish in Lav-endure, Revlon Top Speed Polish in Jaded, Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant polish in Coral Silk. (sorry for the absolutely horrendous picture quality, I am not in my usual set up.)





I picked these up a couple of weeks ago. I had already tried another Revlon Top Speed nail polish (which I liked and reviewed here) but I had never tried any Covergirl polishes before, despite the fact that I have been eyeing them for a while. I will likely have a review of them up soon.
If you have ever tried them I would love to hear what you think of them!


:)


P.S. Please don’t forget to vote on what to name the challenge week in April!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014