Pages

Monday, 3 March 2014

Forever 21 Haul

Monday, 3 March 2014

Not to long ago I had a “Mother Daughter day”. We had a lovely time. We went shopping early in the morning just when the shops opened so that we could avoid the crowds. Then we headed off to the theatre to see an inspiring performance :)



From the title of this post you can probably guess one of the stores we visited. Forever 21! This was not my first time going to Forever 21. However, I am 90% sure it is the first time I have purchased anything from them as normally the shop is very crowded, so I do not spend very much time in it. So going as soon as they opened was the perfect opportunity for me to do some shopping :)

As spring is fast approaching I thought it would be appropriate to purchase some spring/summer dresses (finally!)
EmmasBeginning Forever 21 Haul



I love the colour of this dress. It's one of those dresses that's perfect for spinning around in :)




I think lace is so pretty for spring/summer.













































This dress makes me think I should at the beach or on a boat! The navy blue and white strips are definitely very nautical :)


Have you started shopping for your spring/summer wardrobe? What are your favourite trends for the upcoming season?
:)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014