Pages

Saturday, 1 March 2014

February Favourites

Saturday, 1 March 2014
For my first March Madness post I will be doing my February Favourites :) If you are at all confused by what I mean by March Madness please see this post. Basically I will be blogging every day for the first seven days of each month. Also each month has a special name (eg March is March Madness) I am currently taking suggestions for what April’s challenge week's name should be. After this week is over I will put up a poll where you can vote on your favourite name. 
:)

Ok now on to my February Favourites!




1. Revlon’s ColorBurst Lip Butters: I love these and have already done a review on them here.

2. Revlon’s Top Speed Nail Polish in Cherry: I love this colour...it's by far my favourite red nail polish :) I have also done a review of this here.

3. Stila's In The Light Palette: This palette is amazing! I love that I that the colours allow me to create natural look or a darker more intense look. I chose this palette over one of Urban Decay’s naked palettes...so if you have tried both of these palettes, please, let me know how you think they compare!

4. Stila's Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel: This came with the Stila palette (thank goodness as I was in desperate need of a new eyeliner!). However I decided to give it a special mention because I thought it deserved it’s own chance in the spotlight ;) This product is definitely very good but I have not tried very many eyeliners so I don’t have a large frame of reference, please let me know what your favourite eyeliner is. I have been wanting to try some new ones :)

5. CoverGirl’s Clump Crusher Mascara: I normally use CoverGirl’s Lashblast Fusion water resistant mascara. However, when I went to the drugstore to pick up a new tube they were out. I decided to pick this one up instead. I haven't had any problems with this mascara clumping or with fallout until around 6pm-ish (when I start rubbing my eyes ha!). Compared to the mascara I normally use it is much more lengthening but less volumizing so if you were considering one or the other it would come down to personal preference in my opinion.

What products were you loving this month?
What do you think April’s challenge should be called?
Leave a comment letting me know! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014