Pages

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Soap & Glory’s Calm One Calm All Bubbling Bath Soak

Tuesday, 25 February 2014



If you have not yet read the title todays post is a review of Soap & Glory’s Calm One Calm All Bubbling Bath Soak.

As I spend most of my time living under a pile of blankets or freezing cold it’s not much of a surprise that I enjoy a nice, warm, leisurely bubble bath. By leisurely I mean an hour long, by warm I mean boiling, and by bubble I mean a Mt Everest sized pile of bubbles(just the way I like it haha). Needless to say a good bubble bath is rather essential to my sanity (haha) so I have decide to share this product incase any of you feel the same .
What They Say:
On the bottle they call this a bubbling bath soak that will “Calm One Calm All”  their deluxe formula with “Body Lotion Built In!”
What I Say:
This is definitely a bubble bath for those who love lots and lots of bubbles! (Like me). I definitely find it to be calming…..however after soaking in it I do not feel as though I have the magic ability to calm all ;). As far as the built in body lotion is concerned I do not feel as though my skin has been moisturized after use although it is not dried out either.

How Their Way:
The bottle says to “dose a few capfuls of Calm One, Calm All into a bathtub, then get in, lay back, and pretend you’re the Soak King (Or Queen if you want to get all precise about it).
My Way:
I definitely tend to be a little too eager and dose a little more than a few capfuls in the tub haha. I usually use 4 capfuls which is more than enough and I end up with a bathtub that is overflowing with bubbles (which is fine by me :) ).  Also I add the bubble bath while the bath is filling up not once it is full. This makes way more bubbles...yay! However I do not appreciate that they assume only females will be using this product! Of course it’s geared towards women but men have bubble baths too!
Packaging:
Personally I like the packaging. I like that the bottle is clear so I can see how much product is left. I like the colour and the design. I definitely like it but it is not special enough for me too love it. Also on the side of the packaging the include this little tid-bit: “Queen Elizabeth I wrote-in 1598- that she bathed once a month ‘whether she needed it or not’”. I am not sure yet if I find this bit charming or off putting yet haha.

Final Take:
All in all I am a HUGE fan of this product and would recommend it to anyone who loves a bath with lots of bubbles :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014