Pages

Friday, 21 February 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Friday, 21 February 2014

 ¡Hola everybody! Happy Friday!
I came across a review of Revlon’s Colorburst Lip Butter on A Beauty Product A Day and was convinced that I had to try this product out for myself! So I braced a winter storm and headed out to my local drugstore!

When I got there I was a little unsure as to whether I really would like the product or if it was all hype. Also I am not a huge lipstick person. However once I located the tester I was blown away by the consistency and feel of the lipstick. I ended up not picking up one but three different colours! Not bad for someone who isn’t into lipstick ;)

The shades I got where: Wild Watermelon, Sorbet and Juicy Papaya.

 From left to right: Wild Watermelon, Sorbet, and Juicy Papaya.
 
Wild Watermelon is a bright red colour.
 

 Sorbet is a bright pink colour.
Juicy Papaya is a peachy (or papaya!) orange. In my opinion this colour looked the most natural on me. I think it will be great for the summer!

 All these colours are very wearable and buildable.  The texture of the lipstick is thick, smooth and creamy and they feel great when you have them on.

Of course like all lipsticks you have to reapply them through out the day. Also the price is definitely very reasonable.

I already see these becoming a staple in my makeup collection!

Have you tried the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters yet? If you have let me know what you think and which is colour is your favourite?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014