Pages

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Box Set Gift

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Today I have decided to share with you a recent L’Occitane box set I received from my Dad as a gift
(Thanks Dad!
Honestly I have not yet tried any of the products but since the packaging was so beautiful and the products smelt so good I could not wait to share!
 Here are all the products from outside the box. 
From Left to right we have: 5 Essential Oils Repairing Shampoo, 5 Essential Oils Repairing Conditioner, Cherry Blossom Hand Cream, Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion, Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel.
In Front: makeup bag by Charlotte Gastaut for L’Occitane.
This is a picture of the box. Is it weird that I wish I could live in the picture on the lid? Probably :)
I love the design of this makeup bag
The shampoo and conditioner have a very fresh lavender and flowery smell.
The hand lotion and the body lotion smell similar. It is flowery but not in the same way as the hair products. The lotions smell a bit fruitier. (probably the "cherry blossom") 
(Haha sorry I am finding it difficult to describe the scents.)
The bath and shower gel smells very similar to the lotions however the cherry/fruity scent is much stronger.

I hope you enjoyed the packaging of these products as much as I have! Hopefully my attempt at describing the scents wasn’t too confusing :)

Here is a link to this box set on their website: cherryblossomspecial

P.S. Would you be interested in a review of these products? Leave a comment letting me know!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014