I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! This is my first nomination so I am very excited. Thank you so much to the lovely Ray for nominating me J
For anyone who is wondering: What is the Liebster Award? I will now fill you in. First it not a physical award that anyone actually ever wins. It is a way to introduce people to/ share up-and-coming with less than 300 hundred subscribers and recognize their hard work.
The Rules *:
- Each nominee must mention and link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs who have less than 300 followers for this award.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform your nominees that you have nominated them.
XX Let me know when your post goes up so I can read your answers to my questions! XX
* I have copied and pasted the rules from Ray.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I own a pair of Winnie The Pooh Slippers.
- My Zodiac sign is a Leo.
- I am the youngest of three siblings.
- My favourite food is potatoes (cooked any way haha).
- I went to an all girls school.
- I went to a French emersion school when I was little.
- The only caffeinated beverage I will have with breakfast is regular coffee…the rest of the day the only caffeinated beverages I will drink is a latte or tea.
- I do not like carbonated beverages.
- In grade 3 I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone everyday after school for about a month and had even memorized certain parts. (I was a pretty cool kid haha).
- My favourite day of the week is Thursday because I know tomorrow is Friday!
- I am about to drink another one of these smoothies.
11 Questions form http://obeyray.com:
- What’s your favourite movie? Hmmm this changes all the time but I like Mean Girls, She’s The Man, all the Harry Potters, Elf, The BBC mini series of Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth. (not sure if that last one counts! Haha)
- Coffee or tea? COFFEE.
- What’s your favourite TV show? Gilmore Girls J
- If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Potatoes (preferably mashed or baked) or ice cream.
- Gold or silver? Gold (it looks better with my skin tone haha)
- What was the last good book you’ve read? Emma by Jane Austen
- What is your favourite high-end foundation/powder? Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer (I know it is not a foundation) it’s great. It gives me just the right amount of coverage and doesn’t make me break out!
- What is your favourite drug store mascara? CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Waterproof Mascara. I have used it for years and I have never had a problem with clumping!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? The UK or Ireland. I love rainy/ foggy /cloudy/ damp but not too cold weather. Or Canada because I already now I love it here and I love snow J.
- What is your favourite beauty blog at the moment? Too many too say check out the blogs I follow on bloglovin' .
- What quality do you find most attractive in others? Kindness and a good sense of humour J.
The 11 blogs I Nominate:
My 11 Questions For The Nominees:
- What is your favourite day of week?
- What is your favourite place that you have been to?
- Where is one place you would like to go and why?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What is your favourite shop?
- What was the last thing you bought?
- Which hand do you write with?
- Who is one person who has inspired you? Why/How have they?
- What is your favourite season?
- Are you are morning person or a night owl?